Monday, May 12, 2014

One week or one month?

(caveat - I wrote this a week ago, and had every intention of uploading a whole lot of pictures but due to technical difficulties, I do not have all my pictures on on device, I'll post pictures as I can)
 
Was it one week ago that I arrived in Morocco or one month ago? On the one hand we have only had three full days at the client's site and the reality is that it was in fact one week ago that we gathered for our first CSC meting; on the other every day and throughout the day our we are experiencing something new, all of our senses open and receptive to new sights, sounds, smells, even the air feels different. Visits with our client are filled with new information, new aspects to consider and thought provoking conversations. This all makes us feel as if we have been here for much longer. We have toured Casablanca, visited Fes, wandered around Chefchaouen, driven through some magnificent countryside and today a day of exploring Tangier awaits us. Three more weeks of this amazing experience awaits us - will it feel like three weeks or three months? Maybe three years? Whichever it is, it will likely change me in some unforeseen way.


No comments:

Post a Comment